Wednesday, July 2, 2014

When fear knocked, Faith answered

I think of this saying often, as fear knocks on my door quite frequently. It doesn't so much matter if the fear is reasonable or unreasonable, the feeling is the same. Right now fear is trying very hard to break down the door while faith is sleeping. Wake up faith! Wake up! We are only one week away from the next CTscans, MRI, labs and doctor appointments. It is good for me to be busy during these times. I am about to have a four day, work-free weekend, I will try to show up for the kiddos, to be willing to play, to keep the faith instead of retreating into my own mind. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Go and enjoy yourself, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you luck, sending you love, will send up prayers for peacefulness. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete